FREE Network and Security Assessment
What’s on your network? Do you know what systems are connected and who attached their personal device to your network? Are you experiencing performance issues with your PC’s and Internet speed? Let Veneratus asses the state of your network. We will uncover hidden threats, vulnerabilities and configuration issues, as well as document your current state.
IdentifyIdentify the devices connected to your network. Verify their authorization to be on your network.
VulnerabilitiesAssess the patch level of your Windows servers and workstations. Don’t let your systems become compromised.
Obtain visibility into the configuration of your servers and network devices. Most performance issues are related to misconfigured settings.
As a potential client of Veneratus, we would like to offer you a FREE IT Assessment of your environment. This assessment will allow us to:
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected downtime.
- Diagnose any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network.
- Look for hidden viruses, spyware, and loopholes in your network security that could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your information.
- Verify the integrity of your data backups. (Note: Tape backups have a 78% failure rate; don’t wait for a crisis to hit before you discover yours weren’t working!)
Already have an IT department? No problem. We play well with others. Let us enhance your team with additional resources and efficiency while saving you money.
At the conclusion of your IT assessment we’ll provide you with a detailed report with a list of concerns, risks and action items and recommendations.
What We Uncover
- Servers, Workstations, Printers, and non-AD devices (like switches/routers/printers)
- Old computers which are still joined to the domain and have not been removed
- Systems with missing Patches/Service Packs/Security Updates
- Local accounts (per-system) with weak/insecure passwords
- Systems with missing Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, or firewall misconfiguration
- Security policy inconsistency across network servers/computers
- Outbound system access that should be blocked
- Lack of Content filtering (Social Media, Entertainment, Pornography, Illegal Downloads)
- Misconfiguration of user access to Network Shares
- Detailed breakdown of AD Security Group Membership
- Security Risks
- Old user accounts which still have access and have not been properly disabled
- Internal systems with open ports that pose a potential security risk
- External issues which put your network at risk of business disruption or data loss
This basic assessment is free of charge with no obligation on your part. If you prefer a more detailed assessment of your network, Veneratus offers a detailed assessment as a paid engagement.
20 Commerce Drive Suite 135 Cranford, NJ 07016
Veneratus is a privately owned technology solutions provider that offers managed IT services including fanatical proactive support, business continuity and disaster recovery services, colocation services, and cloud services for any sized business. Centrally located in Cranford, NJ we are close to New York City and travel to locations beyond. Over 60 years of combined experience, our partners will bring a new class of service and excellence to any engagement. Call us today to find out how we can be of service.